Mallory and Doug Wedding | Evansville Indiana Wedding Photographer
Mallory and Doug are seriously the sweetest couple ever - and since their one year anniversary is quickly approaching, a #throwback was most certainly needed!
They were married on July 11 of 2015, surrounded by so much love! From the lovely lace details on Mallory's dress to their adorable dog in the perfect bowtie, everything was just such a dream come true.
My favorite part of the day was Mallory and Doug's first look; there were tears of happiness all around, (including mine). These two were so passionate about their photography, making sure to carve out lots of time to document the day. We snuck out of the reception and ran down to the riverfront just in time to capture amazing sunset images. Total perfection.
Happy early anniversary, you two! I know it will be filled with lots of love and so much joy. Thank you for making me feel like such a valued part of your wedding day, it was an honor to document it!
- Please list designer(s) for your wedding dress, shoes, veil, and jewelry (and where you purchased them):
Wedding dress: designer- Olia Zavozina. Purchased at Olia Zavozina Flagship Boutique in Nashville, TN Veil- purchased at House of White Shoes & jewelry purchased at Flutter
- Please list designer for the grooms attire (and where you purchased them):
Grooms suits- Men's Warehouse
- Why did you choose your ceremony venue?:
There is no wedding venue quite like 20 West. The venue is absolutely breathtaking and so unique. It was exactly what we were looking for. In my opinion, there is no place like it here in the area.
- Bonus Question: What was your favorite wedding image?:
All of them! :) One of my top favorites the black and white close up face shot & the shot of our first kiss.
- Please list the designer for the bridesmaids dresses (and where you purchased them):
Designer- Donna Morgan purchased at House of White
- Florist: Family
- Describe the flowers used for the floral arrangements:
Fresh flower arrangements were created by my aunt Jennifer Bohleber. Gerber Daisy's, roses, berries, glades, peonies, snap dragons as well as several other were all used in a variety of colors.
- Cake: Piece of Cake
What was the inspiration for your wedding cake?:
Pintrest. I wanted something very simple.
- Why did you choose your reception venue?:
Our wedding and reception were both at 20 West. We chose this so our guests didn't have to travel.
- Band/DJ: Family friend- Joe Rischer
- Make-up: Kana Brown
- Hair: Hanna Williams
- Stationery: Steadfast Media
- Caterer: The Bauerhaus
- Planner/Coordinator: family/friend- Rose Baker
- Videographer: Nick Cora